Ph.D. in Ecology
Specialist, Department for Innovation Project Management in Education
National Aviation University
- 2004-2009 — National Pedagogical Dragomanov University.
- 1998-2003 — Postgraduate in M.G. Kholodny Institute of Botany (National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine).
- 2008 — was awarded the Ph.D. in biological sciences, specialty 03.00.16 — ecology.
- English – average level. Russian – fluently.
- Have experience working with GIS systems.
- Total number of publications – 35.
- Member of Ukrainian Botanical Society.
ecology, biostatistics, geobotany, wetlands’ vegetation, research of botanical resources, mapping of vegetation.
Participation in the preparation of the monograph “Biodiversity of the Danube Biosphere Reserve, Preservation and Management”, “Danube Biosphere Reserve. Fauna“,”Ecological Network of the Steppe Zone of Ukraine”, as a co-author and technical editor, and made the layout of the publication.
Participated in the scientific and technical exhibitions “Science for Production” and the jubilee exhibition of scientific achievements of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine (NAS of Ukraine) devoted to the 95th anniversary of the NAS of Ukraine.
Danube Delta Diversity Project (GEF, 12575-UA, 1995-1998), consultant.
Strategy of the conservation and sustainable use of wetland biodiversity of Ukraine (GEF, 2001-2003), consultant.